Lead Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by Yoh
Lead Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded Linux, C++
Permanent - Salary circa €60,000 per annum plus competitive benefits package, including car +fuel card 10% bonus, stock options, insurance, etc.
Lead Embedded Software Engineer with advanced skills in Embedded Linux and C++ firmware engineering required by international technology company based in Western Belgium. The Firmware Engineer will play a critical role in the full development life cycle, leading a small team yet retaining hands on technical leadership and engineering responsibilities.
This is a great time to join the team as there is a strong pipeline of interesting and technically challenging projects in the pipeline
- Advanced skilled in firmware engineering using C++
- Expertise within Embedded Linux
- Enhanced personal skills, with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills, including training, mentoring and delegating key tasks
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate across the business; from electronic engineers to customers
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to take on a key role with a well-established and successful company at the forefront of their sector with a strong pipeline of innovative products.
For more information, apply or contact me using the supplied contact information.
Yoh Solutions Ltd, a Day and Zimmerman Company, are Electronic Engineering and Development recruitment specialists, souring high calibre permanent and interim engineering experts across the globe.