API Architect or API Security Specialist/Brussels/40% remote work
Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by iBSC
Title: API Architect or API Security Specialist
Location: Brussels - Belgium (40% REMOTE WORK)
Duration: 6 months Rolling Contract
Must have exp in: Axway (Mandatory)/API Management (Mandatory)/Security Domain (Mandatory)
Consultants must be onsite 3 days a week (except for this COVID period for which the standard is one full week onsite, two weeks from home until at least mid October).
Nevertheless consultants must be onsite at least at the beginning of the mission to receive their laptop and get to know the team they are going to work with
I'm looking for a API management consultant senior
The mission has different aspects:
- Design, deliver and support the integration layer between operating systems and business applications within distributed environments for B2B, B2C and Web information exchange solutions.
- Focuses on the integration of web application in the Web Infrastructure for the Intranet as well as for the DMZ.
- Assist and active participation in production support (incident, problem and change management) for the Web Security squads.
- Deploy and maintain a consistent and complex Web site infrastructure
- Help to identify, recommend, and prioritize new Web features in conjunction with application developers and architects.
- Identify reusable components required for Web Security and ensure the high quality of the service.
- Share knowledge with colleagues on technology subjects, solutions, best practices on vendor specific and also on generic security components
- Establish and document installations, guidelines, policies and procedures for relevant stakeholders.
- Assist architects in order to perform cost-benefit analyses of proposed Web implementations, enhancements, and modifications.
- Monitor and report on Web site traffic and performance.
- Participate in the On-Call calendar (18:00 - 7:30)
- Participate in the industrialization of our assets
- At least 5+ years of experience IT (Security) Engineering Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in support of Axway (Vordel) B2B GW systems
- At least 3 years of experience in Web security domain with comparable products (Axway API GW, F5-ASM, ISAM/Webseal)
- Expert knowledge on web access security concepts
- Strong experience in security of Web Infrastructure in financial services
- Good and proven knowledge on: Web access management, Web authentication practices, PKI, certificates, OpenID Connect, OAuth, TLS, Federated Identity, Networking principles,
- Generic knowledge on: anti-virus, Firewalls, application Firewalls, load balancers, networks, DMZ,
- Recent successful proven experience(s) in similar/comparable scope
- Knowledge in web and application Servers including Apache, WebSphere, experience with E-commerce, Intranet, and Extranet development
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- Being standalone and team worker, analytical minded, meet commitment, ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment, flexible, customer-oriented, understand risk awareness
- Motivated self-starter, process-oriented with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in agile environment and flexibility to accommodate sprint schedules, strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community