Marketing Technical Writer
Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Marketing Technical Writer - Remote and London based
Do you enjoy writing compelling and persuasive technical marketing content including blog posts, case studies and whitepapers? Would you like to develop a deeper understanding of cutting-edge enterprise technology? Can you actively lead and contribute to the technical content strategy and identify the best channels for your content? If you have answered yes to these questions, then this role could be the one for you.
Our client is a global leader in their field and is looking for a marketing technical writer to join their team. This role allows you the opportunity to really get involved in the technology and marketing sides of the business. Their customers include some of the largest financial services, healthcare, life science, retail and telecommunications organisations in the world.
You will have:
- A solid background in technical marketing writing, ideally within an enterprise software environment for database, big data, security and/or cloud solutions.
- Excellent written communication skills that build technical reader credibility and exude prospect/customer empathy.
- The ability to write in different tones of voice and style, from blogs to whitepapers.
- Intellectual curiosity to discover and the ability to explain the true why .
- Capability and motivation to own your projects and drive them to completion.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them in practice.