Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by TomGandhi Consulting Limited
- Provide leadership, guidance, and recommendations on the implementation of DevSecOps best practices, methodologies, and tools.
- Support implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Oversee the CI/CD pipeline strategy, including:
- Working with the Service Development & Operations teams to identify and recommend the sets of tools and processes for the CI/CD pipeline
- Ensure DevSecOps tools are compliant with security requirements
- Identity best practices, methodologies, and tools to automate quality assurance testing wherever possible
- Working with Operations teams to ensure CI/CD processes align with operational and change management requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Workfront, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.