Posted on Sep 7, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*This is a 6 month CTH role, no 3rd party candidates*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Project Manager. Candidate will lead project planning, direction, execution and completion, as well as facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Collaborate with IT leadership to assemble and manage project resources.
- Develop detailed work plans, including breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment/management plans, staffing needs and project timelines.
- Create project/product backlogs, release plans and sprint schedules.
- Plan and facilitate effective core Agile/Scrum ceremonies, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Mentor teams on Agile/Scrum practices and techniques.
- Drive decision making, risk management and issue resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related IT discipline.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with significant experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience managing software/application development projects using Agile/Scrum.
- Experience with Atlassian, Jira, Confluence and TFS a plus.