Senior .NET Developer (Back End Development)
Posted on Sep 6, 2020 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Title: Sr. Software Product Engineer (Senior .NET Developer )
Location: Coppell, TX
Duration: 12months + Contract-Hire
Contract Pay Rate is $65/Hr. W2, converts at $130k - $136k + Bonus
Years of experience: 10yrs
Overview: Client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer with their primary skill set in Back End development: .Net, SQL Server and AWS. Strong experience with API's and Node JS is also needed.
Job Description: Technical Engineer/Architect with 10+ years of experience in .NET and AWS solutions. The candidate will have responsibility over creating solution architectures, architectural decisions, design, development and implementation of applications across a spectrum of products and services. They will bring a broad knowledge of full stack application development, integration techniques and methodologies to lead and guide development teams, whether in a straight application integration.
- .NET Technical Architect is responsible for designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and highly availability applications to meet the Brinks strategic objectives.
- Implement both API based as well as web-based software solutions with high quality user experiences
- Implement new software functionality using industry standard frameworks
- Ability to proactively communicate with peers and management on project status, project plans, deliverables and brainstorming sessions
- Document and publish design and architecture used by internal teams
- Manage localization tools/builds/integrations for all our apps and websites
- Contribute to architecting and planning the move of more resources to the cloud
- 10+ years of working experience as Full stack .NET/SQL Server with a focus on Back End development
- 3+ years of AWS and Serverless Tools
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS. Proficiency writing code for serverless applications. Proficient with API Gateway, SNS, SQS and DynamoDB.
- Database schema design, stored procedures, SQL scripts. Strong experience in SQL Server development and Proficiency in identifying and fine-tuning bottlenecks in SQL queries
- Entity Framework and Code First, and ORMLite
- Knowledge of building API, Web services and REST Services (JSON, XML and SOAP)
- Demonstrates knowledge of Unit, Integration, Load and Performance testing
- Experience with versioning software for source-code control (TFS and Git branching)
- Excellent software development and engineering fundamentals on large-scale, mission-critical infrastructure applications