SAP Hybris Technical Infrastructure Consultant - 100% Remote - ANYWHER
Posted on Sep 6, 2020 by Bison
SAP Hybris Technical Consultant is required ASAP for a contract working with a US SAP Customer based on the West Coast
- Please note that this role is for a SAP HYBRIS Technical Infrastructure Consultant with a background in Infrastructure Support/UNIX/Linux. This is not a developer role
- We will consider candidates who can do both development and support of Hybris and are happy to perform a Technical Infra Support role on a contract basis
The successful candidate can be based anywhere globally as long as you are happy to be available during the US West coast working day hours
The role is for a Hybris Technical Infrastructure Consultant to oversee and drive Hybris support for versions 6.2 and later with a client team responsible for the application and development side.
You will conduct regular meetings to proactively discuss issues align on them and move resolutions forward.
Essential skills must include:
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand a complex environment and quickly resolve issues
- Strong experience with Hybris monitoring tools (Dynatrace, App Dynamics, New Relics, etc).
- This individual should be solution minded and have the ability to assess Hybris landscapes, identify and drive improvements.
Required Technical Skills
- Linux, Shell/
- Apache Load Balancing with Hybris
- SAP Hybris:
- Hybris v6.2 and later
- Hybris B2B
- Hybris B2C
- Hybris custom modules and extensions
- Hybris integrations with payments ie Paymetric
- Hybris integration with ECC (Real Time and asynchronous)
- Monitoring Hybris (memory, database )
- RFC integration with ECC
- Ability to understand OOTB vs a custom issue
- APM tools Dynatrace, App Dynamics or New Relic
- SOLR Search
- Load Balancing and session management
- Integration with ECC (to and from)
- Asynchronous Order Management (customized)