Project Manager Processes & Controls
Posted on Sep 5, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager Processes & Controls vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 10+ years of work experience in the Project Management or Business Analysis sector
- 5+ years of practical knowledge in Process Design or Business Process Modelling
- Expertise in SCRUM and SAFe methodologies
- Skillset includes a strategic and innovative way of thinking
- Familiarity with Records Management or Data Management is advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Working on Project Managing duties to develop the company's Records Management focusing on operating models
- Analysing the present records management business processes which are necessary based on non-compliant archiving solutions
- Designing consistent records management processes along with future controls processes including Data Quality Management
- Comparing existing processes with stated compliant records management processes as well as requirements to identify gaps
- Developing functional specification within the agile SAFe approach built upon stated records management business requirements that can be based on the new BRM records management solution
- Being responsible for stakeholder management and involving them in an agile design process ensuring local regulatory and compliance nuances are considered in new designs
- Assisting with the product development approval in SCRUM sprints and final approval in Release Train Test paired with supporting the Product Owner Role
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.