Scrum Master/Technical PM
Posted on Sep 5, 2020 by Experis AG
Scrum Master/Technical PM
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Scrum Master/Technical PM with previous experience in the pharmaceutical/life science industry.
This is a challenging remote contracting position starting in October until the end of March 2021.
- Works closely with the Product team (Product Manager, Release Train Engineer, Product Owner(s), developers, Business Analysts, technical resources, and other stakeholders.
- Manage and optimize the flow of product value using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans, boards, trackers.
- Organize, manage and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies; daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, grooming and planning meetings, etc.
- Help the Product Owner/Product Manager keep the product backlog in good shape and groomed/ready for sprint planning.
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage, decision making process following the proper guidelines.
- Resolves team impediments with the other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the product-centric delivery approach in the organization.
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities.
- Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary.
- Coach leaders, teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
- Help manage risks and dependencies.
- Escalate and track impediments.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Encourage collaboration between teams and Solution Architects/Engineering.
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Work with the Release Train Engineer on program execution and operational excellence
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos.
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve.
- Foster use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices.
- Identify gaps in process and skills and help bridge the transition of the organization to scaled agile, product-centric delivery.
- Help manage other special projects within the domain as assigned.
- 10+ years' experience in project management
- 8+ years' experience in the management of complex technical projects
- 4+ years project development experience on an Agile Team
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience working on Agile projects (SAFe certification is an advantage)
- Technical project management background (eg background as solution architect)
- Previous experience in pharma and GxP environment
- Experience with deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions
End date: 31/03/2021
If you are a result-oriented Scrum Master currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!