Scrum Master/Technical PM
Posted on Sep 5, 2020 by TEKsystems
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for a Scrum Master/Technical PM
This is a contract starting ASAP.
* Works closely with the stakeholders in order to manage the flow of product value using various tools
* Organise, manage and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies
* Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology
* Resolves team impediments with the other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the product delivery
* Help manage risks and dependencies, also escalate and track impediments.
* Identify gaps in process and skills and help bridge the transition of the organisation to scaled agile
- 10+ year's experience in project management
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience working on Agile projects
- Technical project management background (eg background as solution architect)
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical - nice to have
- Experience with deployment of cloud - nice to have
- Knowledge of Diagnostics business - nice to have
- Experience supporting research laboratory execution systems - nice to have
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.