Business Analyst - Private Banking -Sustainable Finance
Posted on Sep 5, 2020 by Experis AG
Business Analyst - Private Banking - Sustainable Finance
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Business Analyst who has in-depth knowledge of the EU Sustainable Finance program. This is a 9 month contract in a leading financial institution for an experienced BA who will focus on the Business requirements during the initial phase of the preparation of the EU Disclosure regulation.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' proven experience in business requirement gathering and creation of business specifications in Private banking.
- Experience and knowledge of EU Sustainable Finance
- Experience within Data Analysis
- Practical experience in the implementation of similar projects
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of EU regulation such as MiFID II would be beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.