Senior PHP Developer
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
My client are a company that will come out of the COVID crisis almost unaffected as they work closely with the Swiss Government on complex projects along with commercial partners they work with such as Swisscom.
Their main focuses are BA Systems, Traffic Engineering, Energy monitoring and Technical facility management. Offering a complete service from consultation to implementation. An insight to the traffic engineering side of projects They create and automate control systems for a lot of the mountain rail/tram/road systems. This is pretty cool, because it's a physical application of the software you will be working on - you can see what your work is doing. It's also a practical, beneficial use of your code that impacts people and the way they move around Switzerland.
My client is also very green. Very mindful of planet earth. No project is taken that will not result in energy preserved or saved. You can work knowing that you are actively helping the planet combat global warming.
Are you a Senior PHP Developer looking to join an innovative agency based in Bern? Are you looking for a role whereby you can implement your own ideas into a small and exciting team?
As the ideal Developer you have:
- Exceptional experience in the development of complex web applications.
- Linux understanding/experience and willingness to expand it.
- Programming experience with Solr, Zend, NodeJS or Java.
- Previous experience working with agile working methods.
- Fluent German.
- Team orientated.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Open to new ideas, and to implement your own.
- Fast learner.
- Implementations of mock-ups in the style guide of the project according to the specifications.
- Cooperation in software development for control systems, portal solutions and visualisation systems.
- Connection of API interfaces of documented systems.
- Maintain of existing applications.
- Deploy new system parts into the existing infrastructure.
- A pleasant working environment in a creative, and self-organized team.
- Exciting tasks and projects with a lot of personal responsibility.
- Product orientated development team.
- Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and sustainable technologies.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Exciting office environment.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.