Full Stack Developer
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a leading Swiss bank in Zurich, in their search for an experienced Full Stack Developer.
- 3rd Level Support for UAT and Production, Providing development support in from 1/2nd Level Support in User requests, Incidents and Major Incidents between Singapore, India, UK and CH.
- Development Activities, working on various project deliveries based on CH scope and demand.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Swiss Rules and policies related to development and support of applications.
- Candidate will be part of the global team that owns the platform, supporting in multiple applications.
- An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- A full stack developer with 7+ years of experience
- Minimum 4 years of C++ experience
- Minimum 2 years of Java experience
- Minimum of 2 years of DB experience
- Experience in Unix/Linux
- Demonstrable experience of good OO design and programming
- Experience of working in agile projects/team
- Experience with all phases of the systems development life cycle
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills
- Mentoring experience, especially with developers in different locations
- Awareness of test-driven/behavior driven development and design
- Experience in DevOps/Cloud/Automation
- Experience in python
- Experience in 3rd Level Support
- Experience in ETL technologies eg Infomatica
If this role excites you, and you feel you could take this next challenge in your career, then don't hesitate to send your application.