Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest clients, I am seeking for 'Network Architect/Specialist' for a 12+ month contract role in Stockholm, Sweden.
Assignment as a network expert in the project, the main task will be to be the driving force in a team in describing the current architecture, defining the target functions and conceptual architecture, delivering the following parts:
- An as-is description of the current architecture and services
- A target definition of network functions and architecture based on current and future business needs and requirements
- Necessary technical RFI documents in a forthcoming RFI process with the goal to understand the market's possibility of deliver an operational architecture Based on:
- Security framework architecture
- Service model
- Sourcing strategy
As a network expert, we expect the candidate to have advanced experience in interpreting business needs and requirements into future network functions and solutions, being operational in a global and complex enterprise with more than 10 years experience In addition, we foresee the following skills:
- Experience in leading a team of architects into future solutions and visions.
- Advanced experience with multivendor global enterprise environment and in architecting large-scale global networks and documentation.
- Excellent network knowledge in connecting a multi cloud environment and networks within cloud services such as Azure Vnets, Express Routes etc.
- Excellent knowledge in future network technologies such as Software Defined WAN, LAN and Perimeter.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP Networking, MPLS and routing combined with implementation, management, and support
- An understanding of ITIL and experience working in a change-controlled environment together with knowledge of project work and methodologies.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
Please apply now if interested and available.