Service Manager (Remote)
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Parallel Consulting
Lead Service Manager
Lead Service Manager for the engagement, a key role in the Team.
- Managing the operational aspects of the Voice Operations Centre
- Managing key aspects of our service, to ensure SLA's, KPI's, CSL's are managed & monitored effectively
- Identifying and establishing key measurement steps for aspects of the UCC Service if not already identified
- Ensuring reporting and analysis of trends is carried out regularly to determine performance and improvement areas
- Initiating Improvement projects for the service and formulating teams/delivery targets
- Managing agreed reporting requirements and ensuring they are delivered regularly and on time
- Escalation point for incidents, situations and problems
- Representing the company on support escalations
- Carrying out regular service reviews with customer for areas being managed by the Service Manager
- Carrying out key supplier reviews
- Generally responsible for Customer relationship management on a regular formal basis and informal basis
- Responsible for maintaining and hosting regular internal supplier reviews; help desks, resolver groups etc.
- Responsible for maintaining key Comms Materials
- Responsible for maintaining key aspects of the service catalogue
- Responsible for service management input into new service developments/transition - including being part of the project team for Pilot type sites
- Responsible for input into Service Asset and Configuration management elements
- Ensuring proactive management procedures and processes are always adhered to
- A key focus area will be voice quality management and ensuring proactive reactive management procedures are adhered to
- Ensure continual improvements are adhered to for ITIL based service architecture and procedures including:
And other ITIL Based processes
- These processes must interlock with the multi-vendor eco system - so there will be a firm requirement to also interface with many of the vendors
- Maintaining all service documentation, such as Service Handbook, RACI, Service descriptions and other documents
- Managing any claims procedures for missed SLA and producing all relevant documentation/evidence
- Initiating Root Cause Analysis for major incidents and returning to customer
- Will be targeting on MACD/small project revenue
- Already have been in an existing Operational/Service management role in a senior capacity
- Understand Unified Communications and technologies
- The successful candidate for this role will require good previous working experience of all technologies listed below:
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- IP based telephony
- Voice technologies; such as SBC/SBA
- Networking (including WAN/LAN)
- Traditional voice
- MS Teams (desirable)
- Have knowledge and practical experience of working with telecommunications carriers and PBX suppliers
- Good knowledge of the Telecommunication market
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to deliver outstanding service in a pressure environment
- Ideally ITIL qualifies, or at least understands the purpose and application of ITIL in the IT function.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including effective verbal and written communication in English, and strong influencing and networking skills. They must feel comfortable with discussing all areas of IT with different levels of seniority and converse clearly with all levels of IT competent users.
- Positive attitude towards customer service and demonstrate clear business focus and desire to work.
- Strong teamwork skills and able to work under own initiative when required.
- Demonstrates tenacity and resolve in pursuing critical outcomes.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Can do attitude, focused on meeting deadlines and on high quality deliverables.
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel.
- Language skills: Excellent English skills (reading, talking and writing)
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience working with third party suppliers to deliver products or services.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy providing the highest level of customer experience;
- Seek a challenging work experience;
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field and future UCC technologies such as Cloud Voice and MS Teams
- Enjoy working at a growth company with advancement opportunities;
- Can work hard while having fun, and act in an honest and ethical manner;
- Possess strong working knowledge of English (verbal and written) language;
- Have experience in trace analysis, debug skills and other proprietary tools, to analyse problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs;
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- NL or UK
- Competitive salary.
- Starting Nov 2020
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.