Software Engineer/Developer - Embedded C/C++ - ARM - Linux - Bluetooth
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by CIS Electronics Engineering
We are currently looking for an Embedded Software Developer for a contract position in Belgium (partially remote) with following core skills:
- Firmware & Embedded software experience - minimum five years
- Extensive experience of C/C++ for Embedded system
- Comfortable developing for and in Linux
- Knowledge around communication protocols and Microcontroller experience, for example STM32 ARM Cortex
- Experience with Bluetooth, BLE or familiarity with other wireless communication is essential.
If you are interested in receiving more details then please send your CV to Kamila, letting me know your earliest availability date. We can then call you to discuss the details, rate, location, client, etc.