Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by ITech Consult
The role & background:
For one of our clients, an international private bank, we are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our client¢s team in Zürich. In this role you will help to maintain the current trading platform and have the opportunity to improve and create new libraries and frameworks upon which our trading platform is based. The team interacts directly with traders and business owners to capture new requirements, design and implement innovative solutions in an agile environment.
Your main tasks:
- Design, build, test and deploy new solutions/features
- Communicate and liaise with key business and IT stakeholders
- Continuously drive and improve the system
What we need in you:
- Higher education in computer science
- A minimum of 10 years' experience as a Front End developer
- Understanding of Unix Operating system and bash Scripting
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- Highly structured, able to address options and underlying evaluation
- Capable of working on multiple activities in parallel
- English: business-fluent (German is not needed, however nice to have)
Nice to have:
- Work experience in the financial industry
- You live in Switzerland, preferably in the Zurich area
Reference No: 919661KW
Start: 1 Oct 2020 (or upon agreement)
Duration: until 30 Sept 2021 (+ possible extension)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.