E2E System Intergrator
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a client of ours in the Telco industry we are looking for an E2E System integrator.
Location: Amsterdam region
Duration: EOY + extensions
This is a position for E2E System Integration, the ideal candidate requires skills and experience with CPE hardware and software, video encoding/transcoding, CAS, DRM, video back-ends, workflows, security services, search & recommendations, application services, CDN, Ads insertion, TV, VoD, PVR.
The engineer must contribute to E2E design, investigate issues, and coordinate the resolution, support service transition and QA team.
The work will be 100% in Amsterdam, with occasional travel to their affiliates (during max 1w, 1/2 per year) to provide support to local team.
- E2E System Integration activities
- Technical solution delivery to field trials.
- Contribution to E2E design
- Investigate issues and coordinate resolution of issues and defects within technology and with external vendors
- Engages in hands-on support for project activities
- Support Service transition and QA Team on investigation of P1 issues
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.