Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Mattinson Partnership
Our client, a multidisciplinary consultancy and architectural practice, are looking to recruit a Principal Designer who is able to provide support to the team on CDM Advisory services. This includes advising the design team on a wide range of projects, and also acting as a Health and Safety professional on non-construction projects.
You will have the opportunity to develop into a more senior consultant as the team grows, and you will be provided with an excellent level of support, training and client exposure.
* To take responsibility for and manage the successful delivery of projects, including complete Client and Contractor liaison
* Develop the successful health and safety management of CDM projects, and to be adequately prepared for any changes in legislation
* Conduct Health and Safety Audits at a variety to property types
Qualifications and Experience:
* Will hold a NEBOSH certificate (or equivalent)
* Any experience of working with CDM 2015
* An understanding of the design process and how to design out hazards and risks.
* A thorough knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations and associated legislation
* Appropriate experience of construction, property compliance or project health and safety reviews/audits
This role is ideal for someone looking to develop with a medium sized consultancy working with a range of clients and projects. For more information call Dominic on .