Functional Consultant - Dynamics 365
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
An international manufacturing organisation in The Netherlands, conveniently close to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht, seeks a Functional Consultant to work on the implementation of Dynamics 365. Working in a small business facing team, the role will be primarily focused on core financial modules, but will gain exposure to CRM, procurement and operational modules as part of the programme.
The project is complex and large scale, and the role will be involved in process improvement, application mapping, requirements gathering and functional delivery of the new ERP system.
Candidate requirements include:
- 4 years plus experience working on ERP implementations within a functional consultancy role.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Dynamics 365, or comparable ERP applications.
- Expert in financial and accounting modules, additional module knowledge will be beneficial.
- Must be Dutch speaking, with strong interpersonal skills and business focused.
- Exposure to working in manufacturing or industrial setting woukd be beneficial.
- Degree level academics preferred.
The project is expected to be completed in the next 2/3 years, however the successful candidate will have the opportunity to further their career in future Group-wide projects, further enhancements and developments of business systems and applications.
For more information, please contact Johnny Abbott (see below).