Data Architect - MDM/CI/CD/DWH
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Orcan Intelligence
For our prestigious customer, we are looking for a Data Architect for an exciting 6-month project with visibility to extend (long term project) in Den Haag!
With your knowledge of and insight into (meta) data management, you provide a Data Management Framework that provides a solid foundation for the renewal of the existing application landscape. Adoption of the technology in combination with optimization of business processes (change) only really leads to successful innovations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Designing, setting up and realizing data management frameworks;
- Support setting up data management frameworks and converting data from Legacy systems;
- Translating organizing, analysing and investing data models into a new platform;
- Contributing to the execution of data migration;
- Setting up Master Data Management (MDM);
- Integrating, centralizing and maintaining all data models
- Experience with Agile environments, preferably in combination with CI/CD;
- Knowledge of and experience with various data storage systems and database management system (HDBMS, NDBMS and RDBMS).
- You communicate easily in Dutch and English.
The following requirements are set for the ideal candidate:
- Have experience with (implementation) Agile working (Scrum, Kanban and/or DevOps);
- Experience with business driven system development in Multidisciplinary teams;
- Experience with digital transition, business and technical projects;
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management/Preservation;
- Ready general knowledge of the latest IT developments;
- Practical experience with system development;
- Work experience with Jira/Confluence;
If you have the required skills and interested to apply, please send your CV now for immediate consideration.