Medical Safety Writer
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Medical Safety Writer vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years of experience in the LifeScience Industry
- Bachelor degree in life science, healthcare or a similar field
- Expertise in usage of clinical document management systems
- Working knowledge in a function exposed to R&D Documents Management
- Experience with coordinating deliverables from 3rd party vendors as well as experience with various Document Migration Projects
- Know-How of ICH GCP and 21 CFR part11
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Collaborating with external vendor and internal functions to build, expand and automate the migration approach for R&D documents from Source to Target System
- Coordinating and overseeing processes supporting extraction and migration activities by quality control to ensure that the migration process produces high quality outputs
- Participating in Test Activities as well as collaborating with CDGM organization and business process owners
- Engaging with stakeholders to align on migration requirements, approach and missing or erroneous information in source system
- Supporting various Digital ambitions and gaining insights on AI projects
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.