Tableau Desktop Developer
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Tableau Desktop Developer vacancy for a globally operating company in the financial sector.
- Working experience in requirements engineering and working with big data platforms including the development of big data pipelines
- Solid skills in Python and Tableau visualization
- Know-how in analysing data, onboarding of data sources, ETL pipeline and data layer implementation
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing Tableau interactive and static dashboards as well as developing and testing of data pipelines by using Python in HDFS environment
- Testing of the System and UX along with providing quality assurance
- Building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various fields
- Being responsible for developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.