Java Developer, Programmer, Engineer - Low latency Platform, Spring St
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by iET SA
Java Developer, Programmer, Engineer - Low latency Platform, Spring Stack
Java Developer - Low latency Platform | Zurich City | 12 Months | CHF 860.- per day all in (Subject to tax and deductions).
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for a motivated Java Developer - Low latency Platform.
In this interesting role, you will be responsible for design and development of Trading Order and Execution systems.Your Qualifications:
- Seasoned Java developer with a strong focus on the Spring Stack
- Background working on Real Time transaction processing systems
- High level of experience with low latency platform (developing low latency, high availability multithreaded code)
- Experience in working in an Agile delivery model
- Experience in test automation (unit, integration, acceptance tests etc.)
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and written/verbal communication skills
Fluent in English, German an advantage
- Responsibility for design and development of Trading Order and Execution systems
- Chance to independently investigate solution challenges and formulate solution proposals
- Responsibility for professional and sustainable stakeholder management, incl. all main project counterparties and stream leads as well as stakeholders from across different divisions and levels
- Design and implementation of new application features and interfaces, as well as enhancements to existing capabilities
- Conceptualization and description of high-level data flows between core systems and upstream/downstream dependencies
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.