Business Information Security Expert
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Business Information Security Expert for a 12 months project.
Job Title: Business Information Security Expert
3 key focus areas to work on:
1.Information Assets - Gap & Risk Management
* More than 100 Archives to be assessed and gaps tracked
* Basel Archive (Pilot) Project Final Report/Key Risks to be registered and tracked
* Support Reporting and track back with Business Information Owners, as well as updates in IT360 & SNOW tools
2.Awareness Campaigns - Local Deployment part
* Active support to plan and help to execute the Cybersafe Wave 2 (Sep/Oct)
* Active support to plan and help to execute the Cyber month (Oct/Nov) onsite/virtual events
* Active support to reinforce IMF Framework topics; BIM, GRRS, Third Party, etc.
3.BIM 2.0- Upgrade of the Business Information Management Community- Basel Pilot
* Active support to plan and execute Business ISRM - new Community, and help to organize onsite/virtual events, etc.
University degree in business/technical/scientific area or comparable education/experience
- Previous Experience in IT Business Analyst tasks
- Knowledge on Business information security and compliance related to Physical and Electronic Records (Records Management)
* Collaboration: Ability to handle competing priorities, is perceived as a team player
* Customer Focus: Strong customer focus is required.
* Results Focus: Must be able to drive ISRM duties and related activities
* Communication: Written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills. English and German.
* Professional information security certification, such as CISM, are desirable
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz:
E: (see below)