Translation Project Coordinator Junior (German, 80%)
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Translation Project Coordinator Junior (80%) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Higher Degree or being currently enrolled in a Degree program is required
- Working experience in a Translation industry as well as skills with Translation Tools such as CAT or TMS are mandatory (ideally, within a banking industry)
- Familiarity with translation technology (Machine Translation, NLP) are highly desirable
- Know-how with XML, Scripting, developing and content management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across all seniority levels
- Good time management skills, ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Languages: German and English - both fluent in written and spoken; other languages are a plus
- Being responsible for processing each translation order (End-to-End)
- Optimizing and validating documents for translation (clarifying any issues with the client, gathering general information and supporting documents)
- Order allocation (forwarding orders to internal and external language experts and adhering to processes and standards)
- Order management and delivery (document post-processing/formatting, delivery to client)
- Comply with the regulatory policies (Risk Management, Confidentiality Agreements, etc.)
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.