Qlikview - BI Developer
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Qlikview - BI Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Solid knowledge of Qlik visualisation focusing on the development of dashboards and complex calculations
- Experience in analysing data, requirements engineering and working with big data platforms
- Knowhow in the financial services industry concentrating on risk and compliance is advantageous
- Certified as Qlik Sense Business Analysist is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working on the development of Qlik Sense views including exporting pdf reports
- Assisting with requirements engineering, UX testing, deployment and change management along with quality assurance like quality metrics or data quality layer
- Being responsible for developing, maintaining and extracting information from strategic internal and external data sets
- Reviewing important and high impact business questions affecting the direction of the company and the industry
- Being part of a team and a flexible working environment
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.