Java Backend Developer/Belgium
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Dutch and or French speaking Java Backend Developer required to join a DevOps team in for a banking client near Brussels.
Onsite role, 6 month + contact.
Hourly rate: 60 Euros per hour
Strong knowledge of Java and Webservices
3 + years' experience as a developer
Speak fluent Dutch or French and able to understand both languages in meetings
Experience in document management and knowledge of Quickfile/Rflow is a plus
About the role
- Works in a team of like-minded professionals to replace the current archiving tool Quickfile, which is deeply Embedded in the IT environment, with a new tool called Rflow.
- Participates in the project planning activities
- Designs and develops new/changed services to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Assesses risks and identifies critical service and system dependencies
- Designs the release package and establishes the final release configuration, including knowledge, information, hardware, software and infrastructure
- Tests the release prior to independent testing and coordinates the integration and user acceptance tests within scope of work/responsibility
- Ensures all system and operating documentation and knowledge is up to date and properly utilized
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.