Citrix Devops Engineer/Netherlands/Dutch speaking
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Citrix Devops Engineer required with 5 years + Citrix experience working in an Agile Environment.
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
- Extensive knowledge on Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Extensive knowledge on Citrix Applayering technology
- Implementation and deployment knowledge on Citrix VDI's
- Hands on experience in configuring Citrix NetScaler
- Knowledge on Citrix Cloud technologies
- Working experience in implementing Citrix on Azure
- Hands on experience in updating/upgrading ESXi Servers, Virtual Center Servers and windows virtual machines using VMware Update manager and manual upgrades for Patching
- Knowledge on Citrix Xenservers
- Knowledge on AD, DNS, DHCP
- Working experience in Agile methodology
- Citrix certification Associate (CCA-V)
- Ability to adapt to newer technologies and concepts
Experience with UCS & Hyperflex Enterprise environments
- Enterprise server management experience.
- Experience with UCS Clustering and Hyperflex Clustering
- Working Experience in HCI
- Must have experience with administering
- Agile Certification
- Incident/Change management Exp.
- Experience with working on Hybrid cloud technologies
Role descriptions/Expectations from the Role
- Ability to understand, build and release newer Citrix technologies in an Agile environment
- Team player, positive attitude, good communicator, friendly personality and able to work in a multicultural environment
Please apply for further details.