Business Analyst - Identity Access Management
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst (Identity Access Management) to work for a minimum of 6 months in Brussels.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst (Identity Access Management) role:
- Analyzing and documenting functional and non-functional requirements for various IAM domains such as Access Management, Identity Life Cycle Management, Reporting and Analytics
- Identify gaps in the current IAM set-up and processes and come with recommendations
- Coordinate requests coming from different projects impacting LAM
- Coordinate requests coming from different audit initiatives and come with recommendations with regards to the set-up of controls, strengthening of processes, reinforcing compliance
Required qualifications for the Business Analyst (Identity Access Management) role:
- Prior experience in analysing and creating IAM governance documentation such as policies, procedures, standards and guidelines, role types, user access reviews, etc.
- Good grasp of operational, regulatory and risk-related areas of Access and Identity Lifecycle reviews
- should be able to work independently with different stakeholders to capture IAM use cases and define IAM processes
- Project Management: experienced in managing multiple dependencies between IAM projects with a proved track record of successful IAM deployments
- Security and Risk management knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks and knowledge of information security and risk management
- Demonstrate strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- 2 to 3 years business analyst requirement gathering experience for IAM products, more specifically Sailpoint IIQ
This role is suitable for a Business Analyst (Identity Access Management) role, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.