Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for Associate Scientist to fill 3-months contract.
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Duration: 15.09.2020 - 15.12.2020
We are looking for a motivated associate scientist to perform physical/chemical testing for Quality Control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment.
1. Perform and document GMP physical/chemical testing (including pH, UV, HPLC or CE) in a cGMP environment.
2. Address simple problems. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
3. Actively participate in proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
1. Good knowledge of cGMP: minimum of 2 years GMP experience.
2. Good organization and good communication is a must.
3. Good technical knowledge in analytical separation (HPLC or Capillary Electrophoresis). 4. Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
5. LEAN lab experience would be advantageous
Advanced knowledge in English (oral and written) is essential. German is a plus.
Master of Science or Bachelor of Science or Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 3 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent