MS BI technical consultant - Swedish speaking - Stockholm
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Montreal Associates
Montreal Associates are looking for 3 MS BI technical consultants, for a project in Stockholm, Sweden.
I am looking for a technical consultant with strong ETL, SSIS, SSAS and ideally SSRS skills to help my client improve their data quality in data loads, data recovery, and information model.
Start: ASAP (ideally in a week or 2)
Duration: 6 months + extensions
Capacity: Full time, remote very flexible (but workshops in Stockholm)
Language: English + Swedish or Danish
Budget: 600 SEK/hour
The current solution consists of the following components:
- ETL/ELT - SQL Server Integration Services
- DB - SQL Server and Azure Synapse (Azure Data Warehouse)
- Cubes - Azure Analysis Services
- Reference data - SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS)
- SSRS reports
- Expand ETL/ELT processes to load more data to DW
- Create integrations to production systems using component development and Azure products to load data to DW.
- Expand existing DW/DB solution with more information
- Expand reference data in MDS to manage more information.
- Optimize existing solution for better performance
- Use Azure Synapse and some SQL Server
The assignment is performed in a team with agile development methodology according to SCRUM in a SAFe context.
The project will work on short frequent deliveries, where the end result is a solution with higher data quality and richer information model, as well as improved performance in both data loads and data recovery.
If you are interested please send me your CV or call (see below).
Montreal Associates (Systems) Ltd and its affiliates Montreal Associates GmbH and Montreal Associates (Systems) S.L., operate Employment Businesses and Agencies (collectively referred for the purpose of this disclaimer as the "Montreal Associates Group"). All personal data received from applicants to the roles we advertise will be treated in accordance with the Montreal Associates Group's Privacy Notice which can be found on our company website.
By submitting personal data to any company within the Montreal Associates Group, the applicant is explicitly agreeing to the use of such data by the Montreal Associates Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Montreal Associates Group companies within the UK and Europe in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities. We will not pass the applicant's data to any third party without their verbal or written permission to do so.