Senior Security Architect - API Security Specialist
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
Senior Security Architect - API Security Specialist required by leading financial services company to work in their Global Security department who design security measures for new applications or infrastructure; to assess information security risks on projects or assets; to support any department in the bank by providing security advices on specific requests; to document security principles and reference architectures.
- MUST be fluent in BOTH English and French
- MUST have knowledge of information security in general, with a focus on web or mobile application development;
- Proven experience in online payment or mobile app related projects;
- In-depth understanding of the threats applicable to online payment services and mobile apps;
- Strong experience in API security architecture;
- Experience in working with structured architecture models covering business, IT technical and operational views
- Experience in security risk assessments or audits (risk analysis, mitigation plan development etc.)
- Experience in mobile banking related project;
- Creation of conceptual and logical reference architecture documents;
- Good knowledge of information security standards & frameworks (ISO 2700x, NIST, SANS);
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (IAM, PKI, VDI, secure networking, web infrastructure, etc.);
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP;
- Experience in IT architecture methodologies (eg TOGAF);
- Experience in structured security architecture methodologies (eg SABSA).
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.