Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Data Architect, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Data Architect
Location: Brussels, Mechelen, Belgium
Rate: 500 Euros Per day
MUST HAVE RECENT PHARMACEUTICAL LIFE SCIENCE EXPERIENCE.
- Responsible of designing the business data architecture to support the product and open platform strategy ensuring data is available, governed, with quality and secured. You will define robust data models to ensure all the data flows and its related clinical and non-clinical information have been correctly stored in the Diabetes Care Platform.
- Support internal and external clients to build properly the corresponding interoperable interfaces for exchange clinical data
- Collaborate across other teams to ensure successful solution delivery
- Lead the Design data & database design reviews to ensure that all products are built to our architecture and coding standards in cooperation with the architect and team members.
- Maintain data and database standards and guidelines to provide the overall vision for the development of products to ensure that design decisions factor into the long term goals for the product while balancing the concerns for time to market, product quality, customer satisfaction and utility to the company.
- Analyse functional and technical requirements, to define the data domains and data model for each case.
- Support and collaborate in the definition of the mapping to transform the data model into clinical interfaces, choosing the proper clinical standard and terminology to use.
- Maintain the data catalogue well documented, updated and aligned.
- Define the data quality rules and ensure quality is met.
- Deliver effective training and communication on the data standards to multiple levels of stakeholders.
Key skills and Experience for the service provider:
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math or other quantitative field.
- Proven experience in Datamodelling and databases storage design.
- 7 Years+ of overall experience
- Experience generating implementation guides for developers, clients and customers.
- Good understanding of SCRUM methodology
- Experience working with GitLab, JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Independent judgment and decision-making ability
- Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
- Experience in Designing a holistic data architecture
- Prior Knowledge in encompassing master and transactional data across systems of entry, record, and consumption for data
- Familiarity with configuring information architecture catalogs in the Digital Asset/IoT Platform
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€400 - €575 Daily
€60 - €60 Hourly
€600 - €600 Daily