SAP IDM Consultant - Remote
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
SAP IDM Identity and access management, developer creating workflows
Whitehall resources is currently looking for an SAP IDM Consultant for one of our clients.
The skill profile for Java IDM configuration work is as follows:
* DBA- Configuring JDBC/ODBC drivers
* DBA-SQL statement/stored procedure development
* Java- Knowledge of Eclipse IdE
* Java- Intermediate level of coding
* SAP IdM- knowledge of IdM data structures
* SAP GRC - Access Control (ARA, ARM, BRM, EAM)
* IDM: Knowledge in SAP GRC integration framework
* Knowledge in Fiori and development of app are favourable
1. Set up provisioning framework
2. Modify provisioning framework for custom requirements.
3. Perform transports (export/import)
4. Set up VDS
5. Build custom connectors through VDS or directly through MMC
7. Deep knowledge of SQL Scripting is needed.
8. Understand basics of SQL Server, Oracle, and with next service pack - DB2.
9. Build repositories and troubleshoot connection problems.
10. Build complex workflows
11. Modify ABAP BAPIs for custom integrations into ABAP.
12. Some knowledge of encryption algorithms when dealing with encrypted transport layer or encrypted data.
13. Active Directory knowledge for integration to AD
Communication skills, team player, knowledge sharing
This e-mail is confidential and it is intended only for the addressees. Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which may arise as a result of the e-mail transmission.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.