Microsoft Cloud Specialist
Posted on Sep 4, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Microsoft Cloud Specialist for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Working experience with Microsoft Azure and O365 cloud technology in an Enterprise environment
- Demonstrated skills in Azure Active Directory and Office 365, Azure Rights Management, as well as Azure Application Proxy Windows administration
- Profound knowledge of Intune, Conditional Access and device policies for Windows 10, MAM for IOS and Android
- Experience with security tools, LAPS, Bitlocker, Windows Hello for Business, Certificate 802.1X coupled with good interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing the rollout of a new client infrastructure
- Designing and implementing of Azure cloud deployment tools and solutions
- Performing Azure cloud development and designing work that may include logical system design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering
- Develop blueprints for a secure and adoptable multi-tenant cloud framework including custom governance, security, identity management and operational controls
- Planning, coordinating, organising and controlling general project processes
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.