Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Data Scientist, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Data Scientist
Location: Brussels, Mechelen, Belgium
Rate: 400 Euros Per day
MUST HAVE RECENT PHARMACEUTICAL LIFE SCIENCE EXPERIENCE.
- Design the Data architecture to implement the Product analytics strategy, and ensure the implementation of it according to the compliance and quality standards of Customer organisation.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Product Managers to support their data and tools needs.
- Offer a big data service for your partners, to help them make better decisions based in data and helping customer to become a data-driven organisation.
Key Service Accountabilities:
- Building and maintaining the data architecture that will support analytics on the digital products.
- Define data flows, optimize data processing and help with data modelling.
- Data drives our decision-making, help build decision leadership based in data
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs.
- Enforce a data driven culture throughout the team and to lead data science projects that will have impact throughout the organization
- Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers and consultants
Key skills and Experience of the team providing the service:
- BS degree Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience
- 4+ years' experience developing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions, Datamodelling, ETL and reporting
- 2+ years relevant experience object-oriented programming
- Experience in SQL, Relational, MPP and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and Decision Support Systems
- Experience in data handling, ETL, etc. using databases in business environments
- Experience in AWS cloud environment
- Experience in Firebase, Google Analytics and BigQuery
- Proficient in Linux environments and system administration
- Independent judgment and decision-making ability
- Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Java and experience in Scripting languages (Python, Perl, AWK, Spark)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services or Cloud technologies
- 2+ years relevant experience working either in Map Reduce or an MPP system
- Experience in Tableau, Qlik or PowerBI tools.
- Experience in project management
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and 3rd party relationships
- Experience in Healthcare IT
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it