Vendor Management Senior Consultant Expert (ERP)
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by ITech Consult
Vendor Management Senior Consultant Expert (ERP) - ERP Programs and Transformation projects, Pharma/Life Sciences experience
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a Vendor Management Senior Consultant Expert (ERP).
ASPIRE is a multi-year program which aims at defining and developing one global functional ERP in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems by using SAP's, industry and available Pharma best practices.
It aims at enabling client to be sustainably successful in the future by streamlining and simplifying its business model and systems globally covering the harmonizing and standardizing processes and global master data, the simplifying the system landscape and interfaces, the optimizing data maintenance and the data sharing to realize efficiencies and digitalizing and automating data processes.
The aim of this posting is to find a very senior consultant who is able to advice, define and develop the Vendor Management strategy and roadmap for the ASPIRE Program and its related projects.
The perfect candidates has a proven background in providing consulting experiences to global enterprises in relation to sourcing and vendor management in strong interaction with senior management and senior stakeholder. He/she must be able to define a vendor management strategy in an agile environment and to present it clearly to a various audience. The perfect candidate brings a background in Pharma/Life Sciences and with global ERP Transformation projects/programs. We are not searching for a Project Manager without several years (15y+) of consulting experience with the requested topics (please find them more detailed in the "must have section" of the position).
Areas of responsibility:
- Vendor Management life cycle/sourcing strategy document for ASPIRE (includes guidelines, guardrails, demand planning, forecasting, spend management, various contracting approaches based on requirements, penalties and incentives to build long-lasting relationships with vendors )
- Vendor Management approach, frameworks to support the procurement of services for ASPIRE eg purchase of software, licenses, and consulting (this includes framework documents, RACI, Vendor ) aligned with client FG VMO approach
- Definition of the Vendor Management governance based on functional needs and/or vendor services for ASPIRE
- Vendor Management processes documentation and frameworks assessment, gap identification and completion (this should include Vendor Management KPIs definition and reporting, rules and performance measurements, vendor dashboard...)
- Identification and documentation of all functions (activities, tasks, and decisions) that have to be accomplished as part of ASPIRE VMO
Professional and technical requirements:
- 15y+ of working and/or consulting experience in managing sourcing and vendor management in a similar global environment (ideally Pharma/Life Sciences)
- 10y+ of hands on experience in defining, developing, implementing and running vendor management and strategy in an agile environment (ideally in Pharma/Life Sciences)
- Proven experience/track record with major ERP Programs and Transformation projects in a global enterprise
- Proven ability to define a strategy with interaction with Senior Stakeholder and Management
- Able to clearly articulate and present to a various audience
- Autonomous, structured and goal-oriented working methods and a good team player
- Analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and stakeholder management
- Experience in presenting and negotiating effectively whilst building strong partnerships
- Business fluency in English
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with SAP ERP Modules (ideally S/4 Hana)
- Project/Program Management certification (PMP, PMI, PRINCE)
- Pharma Experience
Reference no: 919650 AD
Role: Vendor Management Senior Consultant/Expert (ERP)
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: 01.10.2020 (ASAP)
Duration: until 31.03.2021, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.