Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide technical engineering leadership to meet Quality, Service and Cost Objectives.
- Support key business metrics by becoming an SME on the company's process technologies.
- Responsible for reporting on yield, OEE metrics and product failure investigation.
- Support the introduction of new Products and Process technology through Process development and Validation.
- Use Lean methodologies to drive continuous improvement focused on Quality, Cost, Material flow and layout.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure that continuous improvement projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience, preferably in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Minimum of a primary degree in an engineering or technological discipline
- Really competitive salary
- Full healthcare for you and dependants
- Excellent bonus in place
- Exceptional pension scheme
Get in touch today if this is of interest.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales