Full Stack PHP Developer
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
A dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within their market. Team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and sustainable technologies.
Our client is a regionally and nationally established software company who conceives tailor-made web solutions. They are responsible for the implementation of customer requirements using modern web technologies and sustain the ongoing operation of sites, offering support during all phases of the project. Their team of approximately 20 web developers are responsible for the development of all customer websites, web portals, and web applications and now they are looking to add a new member to the team.
As the ideal Full Stack Developer, you have:
- Very good knowledge of PHP and OOP
- Knowledge of the Symfony and React frameworks is an advantage
- Knowledge of Jira, PHP-Storm, Doctrine, Composer, Git and Docker tools as an advantage
- Knowledge of common software architectures and programming standards
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent German
- Loyal and dynamic with a communicative personality
- Quick at comprehending new ideas and projects
- Self-organised and motivated
- Scrum-based ceremonies including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, and reviews
- Working with a range of client projects in multiple industry fields to create websites, web portals and web applications
- Regionally and nationally recognised web-solutions agency
- Based in the Basel area
- Team of 20 developers working in small teams to self-organise and manage projects
- Choice of own working set up with dual monitors, either Mac or Windows
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Modern and exciting projects and a great opportunity for participation and personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours and fair compensation
- A pleasant working environment with a creative, friendly team
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
email: (see below)
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.