Google Quality Adverts Rater (Part Time Job, earn up to 2-3,000 Euros
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by FORTE ICT
Google Quality Adverts Rater (Part Time Job, earn up to 2-3,000 Euros):
Our multinational client on behalf of Google is looking for part time Google Adverts Rates, who can rate and distinguish between real adverts and fake adverts.
You will receive training to do the role, which is done remotely from home. It is part time, suits students, graduates, people at home, or in between work, or looking to add extra income on a part time basis, working around 20 hours a week.
A Google ads quality rater is a human fact-checker for Google's algorithm, the mathematical formula that determines relevant search engine results. The position sometimes is labeled as a search evaluator or Internet assessor.
Google constantly fine-tunes its algorithm to return improved search results as well as keep up with the changing ways people use language and the Internet. The search giant needs actual people to check that the results it returns to users are indeed what they're looking for.
Google Ads Quality Rater Duties & Responsibilities:
- Access the Internet with a high-speed connection.
- Use Google's online tool to rate ads.
- Review online content including text, images, web pages, and more.
- Rate the relevance of search results.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the region or culture the web ads target.
- Report results through Google's online tool.
- Maintain current computer software and hardware.
This work involves analysing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images, and other types of information for Google using an online tool. Raters log on to the online tool through their Google accounts to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule.
Quality raters review the results returned in a specific search query, then rate the results in terms of relevance. Some might be marked as vital, while others are rated as useful, relevant, slightly relevant, and off topic. Results can also be marked as spam.
This process is more subjective than an algorithm would provide, but Google gives raters detailed guidelines on how to choose a rating.
- These positions require a deep knowledge of the local culture and fluency in the local language.
- A desire to do the job and do the 20 hours per week.
- To understand the training and have the common sense, abilities to rate adverts and filter fake from real adverts.