Finance Consultant/Finance Officer - Security Cleared
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by RT Consulting
RT Consulting deliver innovative change & transformation programmes to the Government, Defence, Intelligence, Transport and Financial Services Sectors both in the UK and Globally. Having developed partnerships amongst the Top Consultancies and Delivery Partnerships, our Associates are challenged to bring expert knowledge and creativity to drive sustainable and lasting change across our programmes. Due to our continued success we are now growing our interim team of experienced Security Cleared Finance Consultants and Finance Officers.
As a Finance Consultant or Finance Officer you will be working directly on-site adding value and supporting the finance and investment team as well as working with the financial management team.
You will need to have demonstrable knowledge and experience of:
- Accounting or auditing using your knowledge of International Public Service Accounting Standards IPSAS or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Working as an integrated member of the financial management team in a busy and high pressure environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Systems and Business Intelligence Tools (OBIEE)
As the Capability falls within a secure environment, to be successful you will need to hold current and active Security Clearance to SC level.
RT Consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your profile for future projects.
If you would like to know more or submit your profile, please contact Craig Brown.