Cloud Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Salt
A Global leading company is currently recruiting for a Cloud Site Reliability Engineer for a 6-month contract based in Zurich. The ideal candidate will reside in Zurich or be in possession of a Swiss Permit.
Experience and skills required:
- Exceptional development and engineering experience and the ability to apply that knowledge to solve the complex problem of running applications reliability at scale
- Have a blend of skills including sysadmin, security, automation and the ability to code with a deep knowledge of Operating Systems and Application Source Code, Container Fabrics, Networking, Alerting and Monitoring
- Deep knowledge of Azure Resource Manager, Monitor, Alerts, Security Centre, DevOps, RBAC
- Deep knowledge of application Source code such as Java/C++/C#
- Deep understanding of each service across the full IT life cycle, and ready to take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments
- Design of solutions (Monitoring/process orchestration/capacity management/deployment) that not only scale but can potentially be leveraged by other parts of the organisation
- Hands on experience working in both Agile and DevOps development methodologies
- Confident in interacting with developers and deep diving into both Application and Infrastructure code
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.