Python Developer - Frontend/UI - German Fluency Required
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Brookwood
Python Developer - Frontend/UI - German Fluency Required (C1)
Brookwood is currently working on behalf of a well-established organisation seeking an experienced Python Developer with a focus on Frontend/UI with German Fluency.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE FLUENT IN GERMAN IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. (Ideally C1 German but we can consider B2 German Language skills.
This role will be eventually based a few times per week in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The salary for this role is up to €75,000 basic per year, dependent on previous experience. Alongside a substantial benefits package.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will become the organisation's strategic partner when it comes to developing digital products. One of our initiatives is dialog system that is supposed to serve chats and emails, which should be made available to various internal units as well as in the organisation's international network.
- Develop webapps - You are responsible for the (further) development of webapps. For example, the full stack development of a Django app for knowledge management of the bot is in your hands.
- Create visuals - You create visuals for the entire product context and are responsible for branding (logos, graphics, and information material).
- Responsible for UI - You develop and implement UIs for our product.
- This includes conceptualization, development and testing of UIs for the above components.
- Stakeholder management - You create communication material for the stakeholders.
- You have a degree.
- You have already gained practical experience in a professional context with Python (time >span 50h).
- You have experience with debugging, clean code (or similar) & documentation of software.
- You have expertise in Django, HTML, CSS, JS, databases and have a toolkit that allows you to build various graphic products (logos, slides).
- Experience in Tailwind CSS is desirable.
- You live user-centred development and always have an eye for the visual.
- You are looking for an environment in which you can show off your strengths - but do the same with everything else when time is running out.
- You are ready to learn quickly from mistakes and can quickly recognize wrong turns. We also require a deep understanding of the customer.