Azure Cloud Administrator
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an advanced O365/Azure Cloud Administrator with expert-level knowledge of Azure cloud architecture and the ability consult, manage, and implement O365 and Azure services.
Responsibilities of the Azure Cloud Administrator:
- Experience leading, planning, and implementing O365 and Azure Cloud
- Experience in provisioning & write ups
- On Prem server automation using Azure automation or Ansible
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining O365 and utilizing deployment tools.
Requirements of the Azure Cloud Administrator:
- 5+ years of Office 365 Engineering experience
- 3 years' minimum experience in solutions consulting and technical leadership, from requirements gathering to implementation, transition, and operations
- Experience in Microsoft Security & Compliance, Records Management, and Information Governance.
- PowerShell Scripting experience
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".