Senior Security Engineer
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a seeking a Sr. Security Engineer to promote, maintain, and validate the integrity and confidentiality of the organizational information assets.
Responsibilities of the Senior Security Engineer:
- Manage corporate-wide endpoint security solutions
- Develop and implement security strategies, policies, and procedures
- Assist with vulnerability assessments of information systems and patch management Administer Cisco AMP endpoint security infrastructure, set policies, and monitor endpoints
- Analyze all events and report alerts to management
- Analyze intrusion detection and intrusion prevention logs
Required Skills/Experience of the Senior Security Engineer include:
- 7+ years' professional experience in IT and/or Networking
- 3+ years' professional experience in a cyber security role
- Experience managing Cisco security tools or similar toolsets
- Knowledge of hardware and software network configuration
- Experience securing systems and network platforms such as Active Directory of Cisco Technologies
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate technical concepts
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $135k Annual