Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for a Business Analyst. This is a 6 month contract position.
Traditional business analyst. Gather requirements, work on as is and to be, be the liaison between development and the business. Looking for a very traditional BA who will fit into the company culture. Must be an excellent communicator and very self-motivated.
- Performs requirements gathering/elicitation and analysis in order to understand current state processes, complex business rules and desired future state; ensuring that the context and implications of the changes are identified and understood by the business and the project team.
- Performs Requirements Management - managing and maintaining requirements and design information from inception to project closure. Works with the business, architecture, development, and test teams to ensure that the details of the requirements are fully documented, communicated, understood and implemented.
- Analyzes requirements, forecasting the impact of the changes proposed; defining assumptions, dependencies, risks and constraints. Creates and maintains documentation to include Business Requirements Documents (BRD), System Requirements Specifications (SRS), use cases, use case diagrams and Requirements Traceability Matrices.
- Verifies requirements by clarifying any vague or conflicting details and ensuring the final list of requirements are clear, concise and feasible.
- Validates requirements by evaluating the requirements with regard to priority and relevancy to the project.
- Works with stakeholders and customers to validate and obtain approval for all business requirements and related deliverables.
- Proficient in business/technical writing, business process modelling and business process flow.
- Proficient with requirements elicitation techniques such as interviewing, questionnaires, surveys, user observation, analysis of existing documentation, workshops, storyboarding, prototyping, etc..
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient use of the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Strong analysis, design, documentation and presentation skills.
- The ability and genuine desire to quickly learn new business processes, applications, skills and technologies.
- The ability to interface well with management, peers, business areas and vendors.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
If interested and qualified, please submit a resume using the link below.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.