Mobile Software Engineer - Sant Cugat, Spain
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity in Spain? Are you an experienced Mobile Software Engineer?
If yes, this might be the right opportunity for you!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level. We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to work for one of our global pharmaceutical clients based in Spain for a 4 month contract(possible extension).
Job title: Mobile Software Engineer
Location: Sant Cugat, Spain
Duration: 4 months contract (possible extension)
Start date: 21st September 2020
Deadline to submit CV: 4th September 2020
-Be working hands-on with our teams to promote best mobile engineering practices; defining and coaching team members in CI/CD, TDD, mobile architecture, paired programming and internal workshops.
-Collaborate on the development to plan new features; including requirements analysis, estimation, design and development, implementation, testing, documentation and driving features forward across multiple teams.
-You'll drive both technology and product innovation through rapid proto-typing and iterative development.
-Lead architectural discussions that involve multiple systems within the platform as well as in the company.
-Work closely with security, privacy and quality reviewers to ensure company policies compliance.
-Coach other developers in order to build effective and well architectured mobile apps.
-Drive engineering excellency through Mobile Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Advanced hands-on experience developing apps for iOS and/or Android in Swift/Kotlin.
- Experience developing Bluetooth/BLE applications.
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (JUnit and/or XCTest).
- Experience with instrumentation testing is a plus.
- Experience with automated testing of mobile applications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Solid knowledge of relational databases, specifically SQLite.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Fastlane.
- Experience with software versioning systems using Git.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Experience with all aspects of software development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling languages.
Education and other skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science will be considered positively.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working in a global/multi-cultural environment.
If you are interested, please share your CV to (see below) or call to discuss further. Hurry up!