DevOps System Engineer (Contract) - 6311
Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by IT Di-Visions AG
- Providing support (L1/L2/L3) to lead application support function and the business to maintain the right service level of activity
- Delivering project and operation for the applicative and infrastructure environments
- Lead the entrusted environment to the global infrastructure standard by putting in place all required transformation: reinstall server, align configuration
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the competence center based in Paris and be active inside the global database engineer and developer's communities
- Adopting and sharing a devops approach: share within the local, global and emea regions team (findings, code and documentation).
- Transforming the infrastructure environment to an agile IT model: Gain control, automate as possible by developing Rest APIs to reach a coherent Infra as Code target model
- Dressing a capacity management planning related to Infrastructure resources and request
- > 3 years of experience as a System Administrator
- Experience in Automation and Agile methodology
- Experience with Linux RedHat, Unix Solaris, Vmware virtualization
- Experience with Windows Automation is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Python (flask RESTPlus), Power Shell, Redis, Git, Redhat Ansible, Puppet, Nginx
- Good knowledge of NetApp C-mode (block san, file: cifs, NFS)
- Experience with Networker/Datadomain is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Web Containers (Tomcat, Apache, Weblogic)
- Experience with Oracle, SQLServer databases
- Very good knowledge of network TCP/IP stack, pki ssl
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Fluent German and/or French language skills are an advantage
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mrs. Ilenia Herforth.