Posted on Sep 3, 2020 by Salt
A System Administrator (Storage, Server & Backup) is open in Brussels, Belgium.
- ITILv3 certification(s);
- Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 Server administration;
- Expertise in WAMP/LAMP (Linux/Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) application administration;
- Symantec & NetApp Backup administration and recovery procedures;
VMware & Hyper-V management and administration;
- Shared storage administration (NetApp/IBM/HP);
- TCP/IP protocol and related services in a Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 environment: DNS, DHCP, WINS;
- Hardware environment (Server);
- Good Scripting skills (Shell, bash)
- Very good knowledge of PowerShell 2+;
- SANS certifications:
- SEC464: Cyber Security Training for IT Administrators
- SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender (GCED certification)
- SEC506: Securing Linux/Unix (GCUX certification)
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations
- Knowledge of Solarwinds monitoring solutions
This is a 12-month contract. Please note this role is open to EU citizens only.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.